We are looking for a Front-End developer to join our growing development team and take part in building the modern pharma lane risk assessment tools.
MYTIGATE is a German based risk management platform created by and for the pharma industry with a validated development according to FDA Guidelines (CFR21 Part 11).
We aim to fulfil the market need for a standardized, integrated, preventive supply chain risk management system by:
- Providing risk metrics to pharmaceutical producers, wholesalers, forwarders and carriers based on the capabilities and performance of potential supply chain partners on a specific lane.
- Providing a standardized risk analysis and suggestions for risk mitigation measures
- Evaluating which lane and which transport partner will be suitable for a particular product.
- Verifying new lanes about regulatory compliance.
- Presenting the proper documentation for regulatory authorities.
- Being a validated development according to FDA Guidelines (CFR21 Part 11)
As a Front-End developer you will be responsible for developing cutting edge software to be provided for pharma and pharma-related customers.
You will also work closely with backend developers as well as product owners to ensure the quality of the produced code. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to set the basis for automated unit and end to end testing.
Working for a start-up like Mytigate will provide you with a huge opportunity to grow your skills beyond Front-End development and have a fast track toward more senior roles.
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with modern front-end frameworks (React, VUE.js… etc.)
- Working Experience with VUE.js.
- Experience with software design patterns.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP … etc.).
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git is a plus.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English verbal and communication skills.
- CI/CD Experience is a plus.
- UI/UX design experience is a plus.
If you are interested, please send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
at the Mytigate GmbH
MYTIGATE is an IT SaaS platform for digitalizing risk management for the pharmaceutical supply chain. Our vision is to become the standard for the pharma and the forwarder industries as well. Our start-up is based in the Rhine/Main area, yet by embracing a fully digital work environment, our international team spans multiple countries like Canada, Germany, Russia, and Turkey.
Mytigate is currently looking for a marketing intern (m/f/ d) to deliver the Betriebspraktische Semester (BPS). This position is available immediately or at the latest by the start of March 2021. This position is a location-independent online internship in the field of digital marketing for a duration of 5-6 months.
You will be asked to support various online marketing disciplines and tasks in the following areas: search engine optimization (SEO), content publishing, and social media marketing. During the internship, some of the tasks you will encounter will include:
- Content Marketing (keyword research, copywriting)
- Assist with administrative duties using HubSpot marketing platform
- Help organize marketing events
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail, and website)
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Written and spoken English (C1 level or native speaker) with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident handling of common Microsoft Office applications
- Interest in online marketing, especially SEO, and content marketing
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-driven, and hard-working
- Being an undergraduate student majoring in sales, marketing, or advertising is preferable
- Fluency in German and/or French languages is a plus
We offer you:
- Internship certificate/confirmation after completion of the internship
- Support with your BPS report and presentation
- Online internship with flexible time management and independence of location
- The opportunity to gain a foothold in the online marketing industry after completing your internship
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
If interested, please send your application on: email@example.com attaching the following documents: CV, short motivation letter, and university matriculation certificate. The internship is generally suitable for students of all courses and any stage of their studies (Bachelor/Master).