Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (Backend/.NET Core) to join our growing international team and take part in building our modern pharma lane risk assessment tools.
About Us: Revolutionizing Pharma Supply Chain Risk Management
MYTIGATE is a German-based risk management platform created for the pharma industry with a validated development according to FDA Guidelines (CFR21 Part 11).
We aim to fulfil the market need for a standardised, integrated, preventive supply chain risk management system by:
- Providing risk metrics to pharmaceutical producers, wholesalers, forwarders, and carriers based on the capabilities and performance of potential supply chain partners on a specific lane
- Verifying the regulatory compliance of new lanes
- Monitoring lanes regarding quality of transportation
- Presenting the proper documentation for regulatory authorities
By joining the MYTIGATE team, you will be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter, with people who share your passion and encourage your ambition. It is vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, support, and tools they need to fulfil their true potential.
We pride ourselves on being a modern cloud-based tool with a great deal of advanced development methodologies and strategies. We are also very flexible when it comes to technology and always willing to advance our stack, so the sky is your limit when it comes to innovation.
As an international company with developers in every time zone, MYTIGATE provides flexible working hours and requests only that employee be available for chats as well as for a small number of meetings, including a daily regroup.
Your typical workday (a few of the things you would do):
- Working in a fully agile and flexible team
- Designing and implementing solutions to challenging technical problems
- Developing/maintaining API endpoints to be digested by the frontend
- Developing the server-side of our platform as well as the database interactions
- Working with your manager to create and achieve a development plan and goals
Working for a start-up such as MYTIGATE will provide you with a huge opportunity to grow your skills beyond software development and get on the fast track toward more senior roles.
What we expect you to bring to the table (i.e. qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or equivalent working experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- .NET Core experience is a must
- Experience with SQL databases (preferably Postgres)
- Experience with different web protocols (http, WS, gRPC, etc.)
- Experience in implementing and utilizing REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience with design patterns and data structures
- Profound experience with Git
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP … etc.)
- Frontend experience (especially VUE.js) would be a great plus
- DevOps and CI/CD Experience would be a plus
- Experience in software architecture would be a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good verbal and communication skills in English
If you are interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Front-End developer to join our growing development team and take part in building the modern pharma lane risk assessment tools.
MYTIGATE is a German based risk management platform created by and for the pharma industry with a validated development according to FDA Guidelines (CFR21 Part 11).
We aim to fulfil the market need for a standardized, integrated, preventive supply chain risk management system by:
- Providing risk metrics to pharmaceutical producers, wholesalers, forwarders and carriers based on the capabilities and performance of potential supply chain partners on a specific lane.
- Providing a standardized risk analysis and suggestions for risk mitigation measures
- Evaluating which lane and which transport partner will be suitable for a particular product.
- Verifying new lanes about regulatory compliance.
- Presenting the proper documentation for regulatory authorities.
- Being a validated development according to FDA Guidelines (CFR21 Part 11)
As a Front-End developer you will be responsible for developing cutting edge software to be provided for pharma and pharma-related customers.
You will also work closely with backend developers as well as product owners to ensure the quality of the produced code. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to set the basis for automated unit and end to end testing.
Working for a start-up like Mytigate will provide you with a huge opportunity to grow your skills beyond Front-End development and have a fast track toward more senior roles.
- Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or equivalent working experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with modern front-end frameworks (React, VUE.js… etc.)
- Working Experience with VUE.js.
- Experience with software design patterns.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP … etc.).
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git is a plus.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English verbal and communication skills.
- CI/CD Experience is a plus.
- UI/UX design experience is a plus.
If you are interested, please send us your CV on: email@example.com